T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1) Anthony Alferev is a sole trader company, registered in England. The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Anthony Alferev and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
2) These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3) To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
4) By clicking the 'Buy' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to my terms and conditions.
5) For goods shipped outside the UK, you will be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your purchase. You may receive a separate invoice from our shipper with these additional customs charges.
6) I have the right, at my discretion, to refuse to supply goods for your order.
7) Goods are subject to availability. If I do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8) A binding contract is formed only once your payment has been processed.
9) Iaim to deliver within the time scales stated although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of my control. All delivery times are approximate and I will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
10) If I am unable to deliver within our normal delivery time we will contact you immediately to agree a new delivery date. If I am unable to agree a new date I will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact me if we do not deliver within the time-scales outlined in the order confirmation.
11) Warranty conditions: Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform me within 10 days of delivery. If you do not inform me within 10 days I shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear, any abuse, or if the jewellery is damaged, for example during an accident.
12) You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13) To return goods it is your responsibility to return your goods to me. I do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by me and I do not refund postage charges on exchanges or refunds. This does not affect your statutory rights.
13.1) Any items that are personalised or bespoke in any way cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
13.2) All rings that are manufactured to your size cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Any ring which is described as MADE TO ORDER is considered a personalised or bespoke item.
I take great care to ensure my rings are made EXACTLY to the size that you have ordered. The sample rings in the sizing kit are made to measure using the same sizing stick that the final ring is made to.
Your fingers may fluctuate in size, the ring does not. Please see the advice given on how a ring should fit, the final decision on size will be that of the user.
14)Overseas Customers: Please note that you will be responsible for all delivery charges. Don't forget to mark the shipping documents/waybill with Return of British Goods if you are returning the goods from outside the EU (as of January 2020, this will be adjusted according to the UK's EU import rules as they are updated). Otherwise, you will be liable for any British customs duties or taxes charged on your returned item.
15) Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, I disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
16) Images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
17) I do not accept any responsibility for any website not under my control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
18) If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
19) Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
20) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. I recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
21) All deposits are non-refundable.
22) My free shipping offer is only for pieces listed, custom designs may have postage charges applied .
23) Bespoke commissions are excluded from any welcome offers or promotions.
24) One ring sizing kit will be posted out free of charge. If you require additional kits to be sent I will request the shipping costs be covered. A PayPal invoice will be sent prior to the finished goods being dispatched.
24a) Return shipping costs of the ring kit/s is your responsibility. I will only ship your finished goods, once the ring kit or proof of it’s postage has arrived with me.
25) You may make payment by Shop Pay, PayPal or credit/debit card at the time of order and I may also offer deferred payment options in cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. The following deferred payment methods may be available, with payment being made to Klarna.